想让自己在事情中表达自若,减少与外籍同事沟通日常商务话题的障碍,无论是会议中先容数据,图表,还是跟外籍客户先容公司状况,都须要提高职场英语口语能力。
提问系列:
1、我想问你一个问题。
I would like to ask you a question.

好,请说。
Yes. Please do.
2、你可以回答我有关担保的问题吗?
Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
3、我不知道你是否乐意立即回答。
I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
4、我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
没听清系列:
5、抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
6、请你只管即便放慢说话速率。
It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
我会试试看。
I will try.
讲重点系列:
7、你能详细解释你们的论据吗?
Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
8、这会帮助我理解你们的重点。
It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
9、我们如果不理解你们对付款办法的见地,便不能进一步反省。
We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
10、事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
11、我们须要与贵公司技能干系更专门的资讯。
We really need more specific information about your technology.
韶光系列:
12、这个操持必须尽速进行。一个月的韶光该当够了吧?
Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
13、我会试试看,但是不敢担保。
I will try, but no promises.
假设系列:
14、让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
15、为了谈论各种环境,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
寻求资料系列:
16、没有干系的出版资料。
There is no such published information.
17、这样的资料为机密资料。
Such data is confidential.
18、我不愿定是否有这样的资料存在。
I am not sure such data does exist.
19、这要看列表内容。
It would depend on what is on the list.
20、我们急需这些资料。
We need them urgently.
21、好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
听电话系列:
22、我想请刘师长西席来听电话。
I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
23、我想请约翰师长西席听电话好吗?
May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
24、我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?
May I speak to your boss?
25、找一位能讲英语的人来。
Give me someone who can speak English.
26、叨教有没有会讲英语的?
Is there anyone who can speak English.
27、我想请你们卖力人讲话。
I would like to talk with someone in charge.
28、我想请你们主管讲话。
I would like to talk to your chief.
29、我要请王师长西席讲话。
Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
30、我能请李师长西席讲话吗?
Can I speak to Mr. Li?
31、他什么时候回来?
When is he expected to be back?
32、你知道他什么时候会回来?
Do you know when he will be back?
33、你能否见告我陈师长西席何时会回来?
Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
34、叨教你是哪一位?
Who is this ,please?
35、叨教你是谁?
Who is calling, please?
36、叨教你姓名?
May I have your name?
37、你要找谁?
Whom are you calling?
38、请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?
Will you please spell his name for me?
39、请再说一遍。
Please say it again.
40、请你说大声一点好吗?
Would you speak a little louder?
点击关注“零食英语”,获取最实用的英语学习知识。