视频加载中...
●事情单位的人际关系
I get along well with him. (我和他很合得来。 )
I don39;t get along well with her.(我跟她合不来。 )

I respect him.(我很尊敬他。 )
I despise him.(我瞧不起他。)
I want to get along with everyone.(我想和大家和蔼相处。)
Are you getting along with her?(你跟她合得来吗? )
She ignored me. (她根本不搭理我。 )
I don't know what he's really thinking.(我不知道他在想什么。 )
I have no reason to be envied. (我没有情由让人妒忌。 )
I don't like brownnosers. (我讨厌爱拍马屁的人。 )
I'm neglecting my family. (我是个不顾家的人。 )
Which side are you? (你站在哪一方? )
I'm on your side. (我是站在你这边的。)
He's very hard on me. (他对我很不客气的。 )
He always treats me like an enemy. (他总把我当作眼中钉。 )
He treated me badly.(他对我很蛮横。)
I'm obligated to him. (我欠他的情。)
We're on a first name basis. (我们很熟,相互直呼其名。)
●评论他人
He's quick on the uptake. (他的理解力很强。 )
He'll never let you down.( 他不会让你失落望的。 )
He's efficient. (他很能干。 )
He's a good guy.(他是个年夜大好人。)
He looks old for his age.(他显老。 )
You look younger than me. (你看上去比我年轻。)
That's the way he is.(他便是那种人。 )
Who is he like? (他长得像谁? )